Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Basement Finishing Tips for Utah Residents

Based on the title, this might sound like helpful construction tips that would help you figure out what to do when it comes time to add on to that lowest level of your home. It is not. Rather, it is a short rant about the ridiculousness of the process. The full rant will be released accompanied with a full report card grading those who did any work in the basement at all. Now that i'm thousands of dollars poorer and tons wiser, I will share with the public what I would do next time: back up a huge cement truck to the biggest window the basement and not stop the cement until the whole thing was full. I mean it. Getting the value back from my investment is the only thing that will keep me from going postal plus. Again, the super sized rant is yet to come.

No comments: